Desenvolvedor PHP - English needed

Enviada por Hezi 
Hezi
Desenvolvedor PHP - English needed
17 de December de 2015 às 10:18AM
Ola

Meu nome é Hezi e eu sou de Israel. posso falar e entender um pouco português, mas não muito.
estamos à procura de um programador para o nosso projeto atual.

Precisamos de alguém que pode falar Inglês, então vou continuar com Inglés a partir daqui:

We are a relatively new ecommerce company with leading technology and are on the look for a sharp web developer that can help us add new features to our service.

The position will handle all aspects of the site, mainly server-side, but also client-side and UI design.

You don't have to be an expert, but you should be willing to compensate for what you don't know, with the ability to work hard and learn fast.

Requirements:
* Conversational English level
* In depth knowledge of PHP (for server side).
* In depth knowledge of JavaScript, jQuery and CSS (for client side).
* Ability to work alone and solve issues.
* Good debugging skills.
* Eager to learn and implement new technologies.
* Ability to work full time and a little extra if needed.
* Prior experience with eBay/Amazon APIs is a plus.

We have enough work to make this position a long term contract. This position is very important to us, and we are looking for someone who will grow with our company in the coming years.

If you believe that you can join a company that is the front-end of ecommerce technology, we are waiting to hear from you
WANESSA MARQUES DE OLIVEIRA
Re: Desenvolvedor PHP - English needed
20 de May de 2016 às 08:54PM
HI!
I'm Wanessa.
How can i talk to you? There is a email or contact form to send my resume? If this position is already filled, please let me know. Maybe i a can help another way in another job position.
I can read and write in english, but my conversation skill is in development, and need more improvements.

Tks for your attention!
See ya...
Você precisa estar logado no PHPBrasil.com para poder enviar mensagens para os nossos fóruns.

Faça o login aqui.